Unisex Hike Classic Mountain Socks
We invented the first Merino wool performance sock, but we'll never stop trying to make it better. Our Classic Hike socks are getting upgraded and it starts with recycled nylon. The first-ever Merino wool hiking socks are now made more sustainably than ever before. Light cushioning on the bottom of the sock and responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool offers comfort and natural performance benefits that help take care of your feet on every hike. With a new mountain pattern and the same all-day comfort, our oldest (and best) Merino hike sock may be your new favorite.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Our first sock construction, only now featuring recycled nylon (content varies by style)
- Flat knit toe seam for additional comfort
- Elasticized arch brace for secure fit
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001644
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean